24 May 2011

not grown up

Elizabeth: I had bread and olive oil and grapes
me: grapes or wine?
Elizabeth: and I was like, hey! this is healthy!
and then I was like, wait. Maybe I need to not think that is healthy before I am grown-up enough to have children.
Grapes AND wine
me: ahhh!
I mean, it's not bad
are you having children soon?
Elizabeth: no.
but I mean.
it's good to remember these moments
when I get baby fever.
me: yeah
Elizabeth: it's good to be young and unattached
and very good for the potential child.
me: when I am like "I want a baby right now" I think "ok, I just took ap icture of my cat in a suitcase from a trip i returned from a week ago that is open in the middle of the living room because I have been pulling semi-clean clothes out of to wear all week. no babies"


ADDENDUM, because biffy is hilarious:

Elizabeth : I kind of want to make "Good news! I bought a box of wine! Love, biffy"
my new email signature.

No comments: