23 July 2011

Sunscreen fail

I went to the beach today! it was great! Not the awesomest beach in the world, but secluded and not busy ( a miracle considering it is approximately 2349809234 degrees with 7 billion percent humidity on the east coast today). I did not take pictures of the beach becacuse I forgot my camera. I did however, take pictures of my hilariously ineptness at applying sunscreen. On the plus side, my sunscreen works because the protected area of skin remained the shade of bluish white that I pride myself on, even in winter. On the minus side, I missed about 50% of my legs.

Also, I wore giant sunglasses. You can tell, because I now have giant white circles on my face. ( excuse the cheesy myspace style portrait and excessive sweat)

not quite the jersey shore- level goggle lines you see on faces in federal hill, but pretty obnoxious.
God bless aloe+lidocaine, in an aerosol can.
And now, i am going to a movie. I don't care which one.

2 comments:

Keri said...

sadface for many reasons.

mostly because i want to go to the beach.

glad you had fun-sorry about your circle face.

Anonymous said...

Hey! that movie theater is in Minneapolis! -Biffy