06 October 2011

The Disco ball story



SO. This is my discoball. I bought it last week, because after drinking somewhere between 2 and 5 glasses of wine, I decided I wanted candy and also that I needed cash for a taxi home later. SO I ran across the street to the drugstore, which I found very confusing and ended up in the halloween aisle, where they had wonderful little five dollar disco balls that spin and have lights! so very cute, so very shiny!
SO I bought one, and also gummi bears, and also a pack of cigarettes, of which i smoked approximately six, which made my mouth feel like I licked a forest fire. Don't smoke kids. Of course, if you are going to smoke, six cigarettes every 3-4 years is not a bad number, I guess.

Now the disco ball lives on my amplifier, as a reminder that there are no decisions or tasks I can be trusted with when intoxicated.
THE END

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

LIKE.

Keri said...

festive!

Anonymous said...

Awesome!

~Johanna