01 November 2011

In which my sister threatens my future children with Twilight


Elizabeth: how psyched are you for Breaking dawn?
me: yeah
I am Not Psyched for Breaking Dawn
I hope the fake vampire baby kills bella
Elizabeth: aren't you excited for the Super Sexy Super Violent Post-marital Vampire Sex?
Which god approves of?
because it results in a violent vampire baby?
that will immediately fall in love with a warewolf?
upon birth.
me: right
well. no. I am not
that is all abnormal
and creepy
and I disapprove
Elizabeth: which part?
because these are lessons I would like to impart upon your teenage children.
I am totally
100%
going to give your firstborn daughter twilight.
when she turns 12/
and then? Interview with a vampire.
me: I am totally
not going to allow my firstborn daughter
to seee you
Elizabeth: I'll get your husband's work mailing address.
me: ok, now you are being creepy
Elizabeth: ohh, now I am creepy.
mouse genocider.

No comments: