21 February 2010

Today...

...Was freaking gorgeous. This northern ice princess will never get used to sitting outside in February without being bundled up nice and cozy. Really, I will never get used to willingly going outside in February.

In honor of our (temporary) spring, I made a delicious salad...cucumbers, lettuce, pistachios, cherry-balsamic glazed chicken, and blue cheese. I got lots of veggies at the grocery store this week, my goal is to improve this week's diet over last week's by eating fewer meals consisting entirely of things sold by girl scouts.

Unrelated, but on teevee, some fresh faced american kids are ice-dancing a honky-tonk routine to the Dixie Chicks. I like ice skating, I like america, and I like the Dixie Chicks, but seriously, WTF kind of sport is this?

No comments: