07 June 2011

Things!

a) I bought a TV and a cherry pitter this weekend. So far the cherry pitter has seen more action

b) As I have two (2) friends in providence, I do pretty much whatever they are interested in. One friend is canadian and way into hockey! So I've been watching the Stanley cup finals at bars. I have been to the bar 3 times in the last week. I've been out past midnight 3 times in the past week. Needless to say, this does not normally happen, no matter how many friends I have. It has generally been a blast, and I've met lots of people and expanded my social circle and will maybe someday have more than two friends.

c) We have undergrads in the lab! They are three girls, aged 19. That's nine years younger than me. Which means that when I was in college they were in middle school. When I was learning to drive, they were in first grade. I feel old.

d) It is going to be 98 and humid here on thursday. That's Alabama weather, and I do not approve

No comments: